Got questions about life and the Christian faith?
If you’re looking for answers then maybe it’s time to make a Start. Normally run in groups of about 6 to 10 people, each session involves video clips, exercises, group discussion and time for reflection. Each session lasts about an hour and a half and is free to attend.
- What’s life all about and where are we going?
- Does God exist and what is He like?
- Why is the world in such a mess?
- Who was Jesus, and is He relevant?
- What does Jesus’ death on the cross mean for me today?
- How far can I go forward with God in my life?
Start will help you discover more about God, Jesus and the journey of life
Location – Holy Trinity Church, 18 Lyonsdown rd
When – 7.45pm – 9.15pm, Sept 20th, 27th, Oct 11th, 18th, Nov 1st, 8th
Any questions contact Rev. Jenny Robinson holytrinitychurchlyonsdown(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)gmail.com