Sundays, 10.15am at St James’, are all about celebrating how amazing Jesus is! Whether you are stepping foot in a church for the first time and wanting to find out more or already have a relationship with Jesus, Sundays are a time for supporting new and long standing relationships alike.
Every week there’ll be:
- Time when the Bible is explored in a way that impacts your daily life. We aim to encourage, challenge, laugh, and learn together. To find out more about what we’re learning about at the moment, click here.
- Time to pray for the world, the community and ourselves. A different person will lead these each week – but please don’t worry – we don’t pick on visitors at random to do this!
- Time to remember Jesus’ death and resurrection.
- Time to respond to God in song using a mix of new and old songs.
- Time to care for one another. A great time to do this is over coffee after the service.
- Every fortnight we share a small meal of bread and wine – a wonderfully simple way for us to remember, encounter and respond to Jesus’ death on the cross.
Sunday mornings at 10:15am – Building open for fresh filter coffee from 10am. We usually finish around 11.45am but people often stay longer to chat and support one another.
Creche and KidzChurch available every week. There’s usually a game of Mario Karts and Fifa available after the service, to help keep the children entertained.