God Matters…Everyone Matters: It’s good for men to spend time to learn support and encourage each other, and create a meeting place for our friends and neighbours.
In 2022, we are focusing on building relationships through our events. We do not have a set schedule of events during the year. Anything goes…please feel free to get in touch in you have any ideas. Contact Paul Robinson on paul(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)stjamesnewbarnet.com (men only of course). Here are a few examples of what has gone on through the year.
- Men’s breakfasts/brunches – join us in church to eat, meet and worship together.
- Prayer Breakfast @ The Railway Bell – a pub breakfast, prayer for each other and a short bible reflection.
- Games evenings – Games, drink and food; see if you reign victorious in a game of pool or darts!
- Bowls – enjoy a session of bowls in the fresh air… may the best man win.
- Drinks night – joining together in the garden for a good chat and drink.
Keep any eye on the church diary page, contact the office, or sign up to our mailing list for more information. Why not also join our What’sApp group? Get in touch with Paul Robinson on 07535 086 247, and David Mulford or Mark Chapman to find out more.