At St James’s, Sundays are all about celebrating how amazing Jesus is and responding to Him.
Every week there’ll be:
- Time when the Bible is explored in a way that impacts your daily life. We aim to encourage, challenge, laugh, and learn together. To find out more about what we’re learning about at the moment, click here.
- Time to pray for the world, the community and ourselves. A different person will lead these each week – but please don’t worry – we don’t pick on visitors at random to do this!
- Time to remember Jesus’ death and resurrection. Every fortnight we share a small meal of bread and wine – a wonderfully simple way for us to remember, encounter and respond to God’s love.
- Time to respond to God in song using a mix of new and old songs.
- Time to care for one another. A great time to do this is over coffee after the service.