WHAT DOES OUR WORLD SAY ABOUT SATISFACTION?
Satisfaction is ______ by doing: eg consuming, meditating, reinventing, learning, changing your relationship.
“I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation…” (Phil.4:12)
1) UNDERSTAND WHO YOU TRULY ARE: A SAINT
When the Bible talks about SAINTS it means Christian– anyone who has made a choice to follow Jesus is a saint.”
What does IN CHRIST mean?
“In Chrost” is our way home, the way to overcome death, judgement and hell.
There is a world of difference between knowing about Jesus and
_____________ him __________ for yourself.
How do you get to be “in Christ?”
As simply as asking. Pray: “Jesus, I’d like a fresh start in life. Blot out my past. Come into my life and be my future.”
Great things to do to find out more:
- To watch a simple video explanation, visit www.christianityexplored.org/what-is-christianity
- Read: “The Case for Christ”, by Lee Strobel
2) TRUST GOD TO _________ YOU INTO A SAINT
From the moment we are in Christ, the _____ _______ works in us to make us more and more like ______.
As you face life’s ups and downs remember:
1) There’s always a _______ ________with Jesus.
2) No matter how we _____, God is in ________
“he who began a good work in you will carry it to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 1:6)
3) BE A ______ ________ FOR JESUS.
3) HARVEST: What “fruit” do you want to see from the situation? PRAY!
1) PREPARE: Analyse the situation. PRAY! What would be “best, pure and blameless” (Phil.4:10) for it? Write down a plan of action.
2) TEND AND CARE: Implement! PRAY!
- Think of a situation you are involved in that needs to change, and implement change using this model.
- Further reading: YOU CAN CHANGE, by Tim Chester