At St James’s, Sundays at 10:30am are all about celebrating how amazing Jesus is and responding to Him.
Every week there’ll be:
- Time when the Bible is explored in a way that impacts your daily life. We aim to encourage, challenge, laugh, and learn together. To find out more about what we’re learning about at the moment, click here.
- Time to pray for the world, the community and ourselves. A different person will lead these each week – but please don’t worry – we don’t pick on visitors at random to do this!
- Time to remember Jesus’ death and resurrection.
- Time to respond to God in song using a mix of new and old songs.
- Time to care for one another. A great time to do this is over coffee after the service.
- Every fortnight we share a small meal of bread and wine – a wonderfully simple way for us to remember, encounter and respond to Jesus’ death on the cross.
All this term we’re exploring the bible book of Acts.
Sunday mornings at 10:30am – Building open for fresh filter coffee from 10am. We usually finish around noon but people often stay longer to chat and support one another.
Creche and KidzChurch available every week. There’s usually a game of Mario Karts and the latest version of Fifa available after the service, to help keep the children entertained.